Are your silicone products FDA approved?
Yes! All of our silicone products are FDA approved and made from 100% food grade silicone. We do not use any fillers and our products are BPA free, Phthalate free and lead free, with no biologically harmful chemicals.
Will my silicone items stain?
No, a benefit of silicone is that it is stain resistant
What do I do if my suction bowl or plate doesn’t stick?
- All of our products are tested prior to delivery to ensure that they work as intended and that there are no defects. To get the best suction out of your plate and bowl, ensure that the surface is clean and dry prior to application.
- Press firmly in the centre sections using either your finger or the tip of a spoon. It may help to flex the suction base before application so that the suction base is slightly curved
- After pressing down on the plate/bowl, including centre and sectioned compartments of the plate, always check suction.
- To release, simply lift the tab.
- The suction adheres best to smooth, non-porous surfaces such as plastic, tile, glass, fibreglass or metal. High chairs or wooden surfaces that are textured or porous will make it difficult to achieve lasting suction power.
Can I put my silicone tableware in the dishwasher?
Yes, a benefit of silicone is that it is heat resistant. All of our silicone items, bibs and feeding sets, can be used in the dishwasher, ideally on the top rack.
Can I put my silicone plates and bowls in the microwave or oven?
Yes, a benefit of silicone is that it is heat resistant. Our plates and bowls can withstand temperatures up to 220 degrees Celsius.
Can I put my silicone plates and bowls in the fridge or freezer?
Yes, a benefit of silicone is that it is cold resistant. Our plates and bowls can withstand temperatures up to -40 degrees Celsius.
What methods can I use to sterilise my silicone tableware?
Boiled disinfection, UV disinfection and steam sterilisation are all suitable methods. A benefit of silicone is that does not support the growth of bacteria, mould or fungi.
Are your coveralls available in smaller sizes?
We only offer our coveralls in size 12-36months. We all know how fast little ones can grow and we feel this ensures that you get the best use out of your money spent.
I would like to become a partner. Who can I talk to?
We’re always interested to talk with potential partners, and would love to hear more. Please fill out our form here
I wish to return an item
I wish to exchange an item
Please see our delivery and returns policy